Chat Forums :: Topic: We take a look at the various grades given (1/1)

Home / Forum / Main Forum / General / We take a look at the various grades given

TOPIC: We take a look at the various grades given

We take a look at the various grades given 3 months 2 weeks ago #122823

• chenyan94
to the Steelers 2019 NFL Draft class by the experts in the national media"Of all the aspects of the annual draft process that make the least sense Antonio Brown Jersey , it is hard to challenge the absurdity of grading a draft seconds after it has happened. Reports invariably written by the same media experts who assigned their own personal rankings to the prospects before they were picked, then go on to use those same evaluations when assessing the job done by the various teams, regardless of how inaccurate their projections were in the first place. If the expert had a player ranked in the first-round and he then slides to round five, the team that picked him got a steal and they are graded according, totally overlooking that fact that the evaluation clearly did not match with that of the 32 professional NFL teams who have done far more research. That being said, this has never stopped me from reading them Greg Lloyd Jersey , even if I do approach them with a degree of contempt. In general, the Pittsburgh Steelers 2019 NFL Draft class seems to have been relatively well received by the national media, with the move up for Devin Bush meeting with the approval of most experts. And by comparison to some fans who appear to be slightly disappointed with the team’s overall haul, it would be fair to say that the media might be more impressed with the draft class than some sections of SteelerNation. Listed from best to worst based on grade:Steve Silverman, Bleacher Report: AChad Reuter, NFL.com: A-Albert Breer Kevin Greene Jersey , MMQB: A-Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News: A-Walter Football: A-Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN: B+Mark Maske, Washington Post: B+Pro Football Focus: Above AveragePete Prisco, CBS Sports: BDan Kadar, SB Nation: B-Nate Davis Lynn Swann Jersey , USA Today: C The 49ers may be one of the betting favorites to land Antonio Brown, but it sounds as if that wouldn’t be a wise bet. 49ers General Manager John Lynch said Thursday he has not called the Steelers about Brown.鈥淲e have not,” Lynch said. “It鈥檚 funny, the world we live in, where one tweet from a player to another turns into interest and all of that. But hey, that is the world we live in. I can tell you Hines Ward Jersey , like every team in this league, we think the guy is a heck of a football player. But we have not had talks with the Steelers. I can tell you that.鈥滺all of Famer Jerry Rice has lobbied for Brown to join the 49ers as has tight end George Kittle. Brown responded by posting a photo of himself in a photo-shopped 49ers jersey. “I鈥檒l just leave it at he鈥檚 a great player,” Lynch said. “We鈥檝e got a ton of respect for Antonio.鈥
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds