Chat Forums :: Topic: How to cancel pan card after death? (1/1)

Home / Forum / Main Forum / General / How to cancel pan card after death?

TOPIC: How to cancel pan card after death?

How to cancel pan card after death? 6 days 1 hour ago #122461

• AndyLevin
I need to know the information about the pan card for cancellation. My grand pa is dead 2 weeks before. He is also getting the pan card in their own name. He is getting the same amount in bank. In that amount need to taken for my grandma for managing. Can we use their pan card for collect the amount? There is any procedure to follow for the collect amount from bank. Please tell me here. How to cancel the pan card after death? I need the rules and procedure for the cancel the pan card and the number.
He is used the pan card number for deposit that amount. But now in that amount not available to taken grandma. Please tell me the way for taken that. And i am taken decision to delete or cancel card number. Shall somebody to misuse his pan card? I am looking the best sources and process for that. I have read the article in online. But it is not getting any about that. I have followed the required documents to make that. It is not able to cancel. Some of people are given solution to solve my issues.
But it is not can be solved. My father is using their pan card for their business. I need the pan card for start the business in India. Shall i use the grandpa pan card number? But it is not possible. i am correct? My father is taken the response for start the business and he told the websites for apply pan card online. If someone dead means the pan card is canceled or not? What the steps and methods are for do that action in online. What are students pan card and what is uses for that. Please share me the details here
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds